8/29/2011

LOVE THIS BALM

I just picked up this Nivea Kiss of Flavor lip balm in Strawberry and I just love it. For those of you who want a lip balm with a hint of color and SPF, this is for you. I'm sure it doesn't have the staying power of a lipstick, but that's fine with me. And at a most reasonable price (under $3.00), you can splurge and get two. It also comes in Cherry, which I didn't buy because I didn't have a need for another one, but it appears to have more of a berry tint or darker red hue (from the reviews I have read).

I am so buying more of these when I run out of my philosphy Kiss Me balms. Sorry philosophy, I love the Kiss Me lip balms, but I'm on a tight budget lately.

A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lip Care SPF 4 - NIVEA

1 comment:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Oooh, I'm so picking this up. I love anything strawberry flavored!