8/02/2011

BY THE WAY...

I haven't been on here a whole lot.  It's hard to find the time, having a child to take care of and a full-time job.  My priority has been getting much needed rest, and well, things have slipped off the radar.  I'm at a computer all day at work, so when I get home, it's not what I really feel like doing unless I absolutely have to.

But things will change after I move my office into my dining room.

I know, it's going to be strange.  But it's necessary.

Some of you may know, but I'll share again... I'm pregnant!  This time, twice the fun - TWINS!

It was a huge surprise.  First, I got pregnant really quickly.  And when we went in for the ultrasound, we saw two little beings.  Talk about life-changing.

So, now we are in the process of moving things around.  Little Man will be moving into the office, and my office will be moved into the dining room.  We have already given away our small dining table and moved the big dining room table in to the breakfast nook.  This week, we're going to buy a desk. And hopefully we'll be getting it all situated soon.

It's been busy. And this is just the beginning.

7 comments:

Rachel Johnson said...

Congratulations! Twins will be fun & a lot of action! (I have younger twin brothers and always thought it was so fun.) Good luck with the office move! xoxo

MyInnerCheerleader said...

Congratulations! I have two new twin nephews who are loads of fun.

Michelle said...

Thanks! Twins seem to be pretty common these days. Everyone I know knows a set of them somewhere. But, nonetheless, it's a special thing and we're making the best of expanding our family larger than what we had planned.

bdogg_mcgee said...

OMG! I'm so happy for you! Just now getting around to reading blogs myself - I have a 5-month-old son now who takes up a lot of my time. :) And I can't believe that Zach is already 18 months! Time sure flies....

Congrats again!

Michelle said...

OMG Bdogg! Thanks for stopping by! I've been so terrible with keeping up on the blogs. I didn't know you had a baby, too, let alone pregnant. Shame on me! But now you know what it's like. You want to spend all your free time taking a shower or sleeping. Congrats to you as well!

Michelle said...

Hey wait a minute, BD. You haven't updated your blog in FOREVER!!! LOL. I don't feel so bad now.... :P

emigre said...

wow, that's awesome. take care of yourself, don't set too many goals and try to delegate more tasks.