2/21/2011

SEARCH AND EARN

Search & Win



I finally jumped the bandwagon of Swagbucks. Basically, do what you're doing already - using a search engine - but earn points to use towards things you want including gift cards and even cash!

Myself, I just joined. But a friend of mine has already received her Amazon.com gift card. She's quite happy. Minimal information is shared and you don't need to download anything - though they do have a handy toolbar if you're used to using one for search, which I am.

Not limited to the US, this is also available to people in Canada and UK.

4 comments:

Paula said...

I also love ebates! :)

MerrieB said...

I have gotten about 10+ $5 amazon ecards with Swagbucks. And I do the minimum to earn them. In fact, I just used my latest one yesterday.

Michelle said...

Right on! Yes, I love Ebates, too...and FatWallet as well. As long as I don't have to change my behavior too much, then I'm all for it.

Lys ~ Cooking In Stilettos said...

I had an account but never really used it. I'll play with it today. Thanks for the suggestion Michelle!