1/10/2011

THIS MIGHT BE JUST PERFECT

 You all know I love philosophy.

You all also know I love their hope in a jar moisturizer.

I have complained before about the jar. I just don't like 'em.  Would rather have the moisturizer come in a tube.

I also would love to have a tinted version of the moisturizer for when I don't want to put on the the full regalia of makeup.

And, I'd like to de-clutter my bathroom cabinet and not have to put on a separate sunblock for my face.

Well, I think philosophy has come out with the perfect moisturizer for me. And it's exclusively available at Sephora!

Sephora: Philosophy Hope In A Tinted Moisturizer™: Tinted Moisturizer

It comes in 8 different shades, so I'm sure I'll find one that matches.  I'm only curious about the size of the tube, it doesn't say anywhere.  But I'll be sure to check it out next time I need a moisturizer.

No comments: