1/12/2011

IT'S THE AWESOME










One of my New Years Resolutions this year is to use my Groupons. I have amassed a small collection over the year last year.  I have used some of them, but there are a few that I need to be using this year, as they will expire.  Namely, I have a few for spas! Now that is a resolution that I think I'll be able to stick to.  I even have set up some appointments for the next couple of months - getting a facial with my sis-in-law in a couple of weeks, and getting a bikini wax before Valentines Day (ooh la la!).

Groupons that I need to use include: 3 spas, one cupcake bakery, one cheesecake bakery, a fish market, a sushi place for lunch, a restaurant, and a photography package.  It's going to be a busy year!  And that doesn't include any new ones that catch my fancy. My resolution doesn't prevent me from buying a new ones...

If you haven't joined Groupon, what are you waiting for?! Do it now!

Join Groupon today! 

Ooohh...and make it even better with cash back from Ebates and FatWallet!

No comments: