11/19/2010

LOVE HIM!

Recently, I finished reading Tim Gunn's book, Tim Gunn: A Guide to Quality, Taste, and Style.

Tim Gunn: A Guide to Quality, Taste and Style (Tim Gunn's Guide to Style)

It's a fabulous read and has a lot of great advice.

Currently, I'm following it up with his newest book, Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work.

Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work

I just started reading it, I believe I'm only on Chapter 3 or 4, but already I'm just in love with Tim Gunn.  He tells it like it is without being mean or cruel.  He believes in manners and has enough class to spare.  Despite that he says Project Runway would still go on if he wasn't there, it would not be the same, and the viewership would not be happy.

Both recommended reads.

p.s. Did I ever mention that there's a guy on my train that looks like Tim Gunn.  Every time I see him, he reminds me of him....but a more Eddie Bauer version of Tim Gunn.

No comments: