10/01/2010

THE DARK SIDE

I'm trying to get more into dark chocolate.  So when I saw Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in dark chocolate, I had to check it out.  It also helped that I had a coupon for a free one.  Unfortunately, Hubby loves Reese's PB Cups more that I do, and managed to eat it (without sharing, I might add) before I noticed.

So, I managed to buy TWO this time and finally try them.

OMG, they're awesome.

There's just something about the peanut butter they put in these cups, but it puts them above all those other chocolate/peanut butter candy bars. They should put their peanut butter in jars and sell it.

Where the milk chocolate in the regular PB cups can be a tad sweet, coupled with sweet peanut butter, the dark chocolate tames the sweetness and adds a slight bitterness that makes it even more perfect.

Good thing for my waistline that there are only 2 cups in package.  It would be hard to stop, but I did manage to eat one cup over two days as a nice afternoon treat.

Dark chocolate's supposed to be good for you, right?

2 comments:

Yvett said...

I'm not much of a dark chocolate fan either, but I want to try these!

Grace Matthews said...

MMMMM I love Reeses!!! I totally agree with you on the peanut butter. I definately have to try these.