10/11/2010

ATTENTION BLOGROLLING USERS!!

I was noticing that my Blogrolling links weren't showing up on my blog.  I double and triple-checked the Blogrolling code, but the links weren't showing up.

So I checked out Blogrolling's status site and saw that they were, indeed, having issues and were most likely going to stop the service.  (As I think to myself, thanks for letting me know! I mean, they have my email address and I got nothing from them.  It's the least they can do. But it's a free service after all....)

Anyways, a check on their status site today reveals that they will be ceasing operation of Blogrolling on November 1st, 2010.

If you're using Blogrolling, it's time to find a new way to list your links.  Or at the very least, write down your links so that you don't lose them.

Here's what I did:

I copied and pasted my blogroll, link by link, into a Word document. (Though you could use Notepad or even draft a blog post)
Then I used a Blogger Widget to show a Bloglist of Blogs I Follow with my Google account.

And now you know!

2 comments:

Lys ~ Cooking In Stilettos said...

I'm thankful that you were on top of this. Right now, I'm using a Wordpress widget but I still have to code the other two sites. They should have let us know, imo.

Grace Matthews said...

That stinks! I hate change.