9/15/2010

WHIFF OF THIS

Finding the right fragrance is a task I enjoy, although it can be hard.  So when samples come my way, I'm always happy to sniff them out.

Recently, I received two deluxe samples of perfumes that I am very much enjoying.

First, is Ed Hardy Women.


Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4-Ounces

I know, it surprised me as well.  I'm not the biggest Ed Hardy fan, though I can appreciate tattoo-culture, this brand has seemed to have lost its authenticity.  Perhaps, it can be blamed on Jon. Back to the perfume at hand, I love the bottle design and it adds fun and color to my dresser.  Funnily enough, all my current perfume bottles are in the pink/red/violet family.  As for the scent itself, it's sweet, but not syrupy, fruity, floral, and woodsy.  It's a great transition perfume to wear now that the leaves are turning and Fall is arriving.

The other one is Versace Bright Crystal.

Versace Bright Crystal By Gianni Versace For Women, Eau De Toilette Spray, 3-Ounce Bottle

This one is more romantic and floral.  This light and crisp scent is great for daytime, though it can certainly be worn in the evening as well.  It's also pink-hued as well, and you gotta love that "crystal" stopper on top.  So cute!

No comments: