9/14/2010

INTRODUCING SOAP.COM

Have I mentioned my love affair with Diapers.com?  They were one of my sources for all things baby. Actually, they still are.  They have excellent prices, free FAST shipping (next day or 2-day with $49 order), and no sales tax.  I can get cash back from FatWallet or Ebates, which is an extra bonus.  They also take manufacturers coupons, granted that you mail them in advance (they let you know when they're in your account).  On top of all this, they have excellent customer service and their website is easy to get around.


Get 15% off
your first order
use code KWEE2652
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod
check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Baby Items
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com

Since the product offerings at Diapers.com is limited to the parent and baby crowd, this would have limited to meaning to my audience.


But what Diapers.com has done for baby stuff, they have done for drugstore stuff.  And now, Soap.com is born!

Get 15% off
your first order
use code KWEE2652
shop for all your home essentials: Gillette Razors, Dove Soap, Moroccan Oil
check out probiotics
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.com
Home Essentials
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.com




I placed an order with them recently, and let me tell you, excellent prices (I compared!) and equally as awesome as Diapers.com.  They're still new, so they don't have every brand yet, but they're working on it and adding new brands all the time.  They're my new go-to site for all things drugstore.

No comments: