7/01/2010

SHOPPING GOALS

I was thinking the other day, I haven't been shopping in a while. Yes, I have bought things.  But it's been a while since I went to the mall to shop for myself.  And I'd really like some new shoes.

Here's what I really would like to get off my shopping list:

Black work shoes, like these Dansko Solstice Clogs

Dansko Women's Solstice Clog,Black Brush off,38 EU (US Women's 7.5-8 M)

Dress heels I can actually wear without killing my toes.  These  look promising - Cole Haan Carma Air Peep Toe pumps























Brown leather sandals that are, again, comfortable but nice enough to wear to work.  I like these
Dansko Mila Slides
Dansko Women's Mila Sandal,Brown,38 EU (US Women's 7.5-8 M)

Or the Dansko Sela Sandal

Dansko Women's Sela Sandal,Brown,39 EU (US Women's 8.5-9 M)


Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
I'm running low I am really liking this classic beauty product.  I wonder if they'll be doing a gift with purchase soon. I'd like to get a small bottle that can actually fit in my medicine cabinet.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 200ml/6.7oz




It should also be noted that Nordstrom Anniversary Sales begins JULY 16TH!!!!!  Rejoice!!

I'm thinking now would be a good time to pre-order....
The giant bottle of Philosophy Purity Cleanser - $42.50























Clarisonic Lavender Mia Set - $149
I hear great things about the Clarisonic.  Now that my skin is returning back to its pre-pregnancy state (oily), I dread the prospect of having breakouts again.  I mean, I'm an adult now!

No comments: