6/02/2010

BIKINI BEACH BOD AHEAD?

Only in my dreams.  I'm long from a bikini body.  But there are a couple of products that have caught my eye recently, by the lovely people at Bliss Spa.  They aren't new, but they are new to me and I really want to check them out.  Swimsuits are in my future and I really cannot get away from showing off my legs.

Bliss FatGirlSlim Skin Firming Cream 6 oz (170.1 g)










Bliss FatGirlSlim Skin Firming Cream  It's supposed to make the cellulite disappear, or actually *appear* to diminish.  Reading the reviews, however, makes me think that this actually does something.




Bliss FatGirlSleep 6 oz (170.5 g)









There's also a nighttime version Bliss FatGirlSleep which has a different formula and lavender oil for a calming effect.

Some of the reviewers on Sephora also mentioned  Bliss Love Handler


Bliss Love Handler 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

This works more on the abdominal area, though some reviewers use on the arms to reduce "arm waddle".  This product is particularly interesting to me since my C-section has left my belly a little weird.  It has healed up great, but I still have numbness and a pronounced pooch.  As much as I wanted them to, the Doc would not remove the excess flab (darn!).  Now, the muscle has been cut and circulation has been diminished - I even have a little bruising on my pooch....still!  I'm wondering if this could help in that regard.  As for the stretch marks on my belly, they're still there but they are slowly losing their pinkness.  I've been using Bio-Oil.  Not sure if it's making the difference or just time passing by, but I already bought the stuff - might as well use it.

Anyone have any experience with these products?  I've been pretty happy with previous Bliss products that I've used, but I never bought anything like this before.  With the exception of Philosophy's Unconditional Love firming lotion, but I never really expected results from it, I just liked how well it moisturized and smelled.

Summer is fast approaching and we're planning another Mexico vacation this Winter.  I'm smaller now than before I got pregnant and would love it if these products make me look a little bit better.

3 comments:

rachel johnson said...

I have wanted to try the FatGirlSlim, but haven't yet, so I can't vouch for it. I have heard it works!

For me, some bronzing lotion/powder goes a long way to improve the look of skin... but I'm still not brave enough to wear a bikini! :)

..::Paulina::.. said...

I just received the Bliss FatGirl Slim firming cream! I had never heard of it before reading it on your blog. :) I'll let you know if it does anything for me!

Michelle said...

I love Bliss stuff. Their Blood Orange body butter is the best. I just ordered all these things recently, which I'll probably post about.