4/05/2010

TIMING IS OFF

Just when I bought new sunscreen* for my face, Philosophy comes out with this.




















Hope Oil-Free SPF 30 moisturizer.  It's different from Hope in a Jar SPF 20, more SPF and presumably some oil, but most notably, the tube packaging.  I heart this packaging.  Jar packaging? Not so much, but I put up with it.

It's a little pricey at $45 for 2 oz., but it does eliminate an extra product and an extra step.

On a related note, my skin has been the best it's been. Pregnancy has treated me well and its effects are continuing. I hope it stays this way.  I currently am sporting that "healthy glow" and my skin is not oily.  It's actually a little on the dry side, but I'm attributing that to being inside most of the time with the drying heat. Now that the weather has warmed slightly, I'm noticing that my skin is not nearly as flaky.  So while it's really cool that Philosophy has come out with an oil-free Hope moisturizer with SPF, it might be moot - I might actually need a bit of oil.  A problem I've never had before.

*Sunscreens bought: Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock SPF 90+ and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock SPF 55.  It's replacing my soon-to-run-out Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30. I'm happy with Neutrogena, can you tell? And the Ultra Sheer's working out fine, but I'm interested in testing out new things and would like to see of these new ones I bought feel lighter on the skin.

No comments: