3/08/2010

WHAT I'M LOVING

These two bags from Coach - they are quite lovely.



















Madison Embossed Exotic Carryall in Silver (also comes in Pink)



















Madison Leather Spectator Audrey Bag in Camel/Acorn

But in reality, I can only look at these from afar.  While they would be very useful in my new Mommy life - having to carry multiple bags at once, and a baby carrier (with baby), they're just too expensive (and too nice).  Also, one thing I'm currently learning as I struggle with my Dooney Croc Tote that I've brought out of retirement - leather is heavy.  I pretty much threw my back out this week when carrying my leather tote, my lunch bag, and a duffel bag that carries my breast pump & supplies.

Therefore, I have my eye on this much more affordable bag -

















Dooney & Bourke Nylon Juliette Bag

I really need to check out this bag in person, to see if it would work out for me.  I really appreciate the long shoulder strap, to hopefully accommodate crossbody wearing.  I like that it comes in red, which would add some style and brighten my day.  It looks large enough to hold all the things I carry to work.  It's nylon, which makes it lightweight and easy to clean.  It's also sold at Macy's, where I currently have $75 in gift cards.  This bag currently sells for $185.

I might just have to treat myself to an early birthday present.

1 comment:

marisol said...

Those are all great & I hope that you do treat yourself. yay!