3/16/2010

SPRING BLING

Did you see Nordstrom's recent Spring catalog?


















I'm so loving all the florals and colors.  But most notably, the Kate Spade jewelry is fabulous!  I love that it's so classic, yet very fresh. And the muted colors will ensure that these pieces can be worn for many years.  You know, if I actually owned them, which I don't.  But alas a girl can fantasize.

Another trend, if you call it that, that I'm loving is polka dots.  I've already professed my love for the sweet little dots and already have a few polka-dotted pieces.  But to see that there are some new items coming out makes me excited.

2 comments:

wyn said...

Oooh, that KS jewelry does look very classy and tasteful. I wonder if it is available at the outlet store - will be hitting there this weekend :D.

rachel johnson said...

I have also been loving the kate spade jewelry! I have a pair of earrings that I received as a gift, but I have been tempted by the newer stuff. You can sometimes find some of the kate spade jewelry on sale on Gilt Groupe.