3/03/2010

DEAR BLOG

Hi Blog.

Remember me?  I'm Michelle.  I'm the one that usually takes care of you.

Sorry I've been away.  My attention's been taken elsewhere.  Yes, I have a new man in my life.  You know that already though. But, I never knew how cuddly he'd be and how how it'd be to do everything while holding a baby.  Typing is pretty difficult with one hand.

But I just wanted to let you know that I'm still around, but I can't post as frequently as I'd like.  There's so much to say!  But I'm really, really busy.

It's been a month since I had Zach and I'm back at work.  And boy and I behind at work.  Many of my duties were covered in my absence, but there's a lot that was put on the back burner.  And did I tell you that I worked from home as well?  Yes, it could have been worse and I could have been *more* behind on work.  But, at least I'll have a little income coming in - as I was planning on getting zero pay for the last two weeks I had off.

All is well with me.  I'm sorry to have neglected you.  I'll be back soon.  I promise.

Especially since I have an overwhelming desire to shop.***

Sincerely Yours,
Michelle

***except that I'm broke now.  Having a baby is expensive!

1 comment:

marisol said...

So good to hear from you. Glad that Zach is doing great. Enjoy your time with him. :)