- On said order to Nordstrom, I was really close to getting free shipping. I just needed to get me something small to get me over the limit. So I splurged a bit and got myself an early Valentine's Day gift, from me to me.
Pink Frosted Layer Cake Shower Gel by Philosophy - I can't wait to use it.
- Cloth Diapers - I'm using disposables for the baby, but these cloth diapers are great as burp rags, cleaning spit-up, lining the bassinette and changing table. And according to the package they came in, great for cleaning and waxing the car!
- Disposable liners. These pretty much look like puppy training pads. A couple of these came home with me from the hospital without me knowing. But I quickly put them to use to make a layer between baby and changing pad. Yes, the pad has a washable cover of its own, and I have two of them, but it's easier to throw something away sometimes. And I'm not doing baby laundry everyday. The ones I got came from a medical supply company for sure, but I found a big box of them for cheap from Drugstore.com.
- Hubby. Need I say more? He stayed with me the entire time while in the hospital, bringing me all sorts of juices and foodstuffs from the nutrition station. He changed diapers for 3 whole days before I changed a single one. He did daytime burping and diaper duty all last week, while I took care of the night shift. He's gone to the store and entertained guests. I couldn't have done it without him. Well, I could, but it would have been a lot harder. I love you, Babe!
- Online shopping. I've bought so much stuff online lately, it's nuts. It's been an unbelievable time-saver and money-saver as well. Have I mentioned that I love Diapers.com?