1/21/2010

PLANS

This is it.  It's really happening.  This weekend is going to be our last before baby arrives.  It's hard to wrap my head around it.  We're going to make the best of it and have some plans made.

Tomorrow, after work, I'm getting a much needed pedicure.  I'm due for one anyway, and it'll be nice to have freshly painted toes while at the hospital.

Saturday, I have a pamper day planned at Elle Clinical Spa.  I'm getting a massage, facial, and a foot treatment.  I think a spa lunch is also included as well.  So looking forward to this.  I asked Hubby for a gift certificate for Christmas because I really wanted a massage.  He said to just get one anyway.  So I am.

We're also planning on taking the Christmas lights off the house, now that the weather is holding up and Hubby's back is better (he hurt it at work).  Not exactly a fun thing to do, but we do need to get all our Christmas stuff put back in the attic.

Dinner at Mizu Japanese Steakhouse.  Should I give into temptation and order some sashimi?  I'm thinking that perhaps not a good idea.  But it'll be fun to get some good food with a show.  Besides, lots of sushi options that do not include raw fish.

Sunday - who knows?  Nothing planned yet.  We'll keep it open.  Maybe visit some friends or have brunch somewhere.

In the meantime, we have lots of laundry to do!

5 comments:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!

emigre said...

So exciting!! Your baby will be a little Ox (Chinese Zodiac sign). Wishing you a healthy and happy delivery!

Michelle said...

Emigre - you bring up a good point. Most people would say that this is the year of the Tiger, but it actually doesn't go by the regular calendar. We are still in Ox year, which is still a very respectable sign.

Michelle said...

Oh, and I'm a Ram and Hubby's a Pig. Doesn't know what that means for us...

Tina aka Beanie said...

Big congrats and good luck! C-sections are easy and quick..recovery is not as bad either. I think my natural recovery was worse.