12/16/2009

THE MUSIC OF THE SEASON

I recently went through the few Christmas music CD's and loaded them onto my iPod.  I just love Christmas music during this time of year.  Suppose I'm just fortunate enough to not have to listen to it all day at work.

Oh but I do! Now that it's on my iPod, that is.

Pretty excited about my Nutcracker Ballet soundtrack CD though.  Such a classic.
















If you have an iPod, there's a Holiday Sampler available for FREE on iTunes.

Another source of seasonal music is from my TV!  We currently have digital cable through Comcast, which includes a bunch of music stations.  And for the holidays, they have Sounds of the Season through Music Choice.

Oh, and another one of my favorite seasonal CD's: Charlotte Church "Dream a Dream".



She has such an amazing voice.  I wonder what happened to her now that she's older....hmmm...

No comments: