12/12/2009

MORE ULTRASOUND PICS

Ultrasound at 32 Weeks - 8 more to go!

Pregnancy progress - So far so good.  Baby boy is still in breech position.  I think he's been this way the entire time, since I don't feel much movement high in my belly.  I haven't been kicked in the ribs, as I've been dreading.  If he doesn't turn himself around by 36 weeks, then I'll be scheduled for a C-Section.  I'm OK with this.  Because of the cysts on my ovaries, I'll be needing to be cut open anyway.  And in this case, they'll take care of the cysts at the same time. 

I've been talking to other moms who've had C-Sections and trying to get some info.  Healing is prolonged, but you feel no pain during the procedure.  Mom's who've had horrible experiences with their C-Sections tend to be women who went into labor, labored for a while, and then got it after it was determined that it was best for baby & mom.

I'm telling him to flip constantly.  But if he's anything like me or Hubby, he'll be stubborn and do what he wants.

Ultrasound breakthrough - We have face!  First time we have a pic of his face that doesn't look like a skull.  He's adorable!  Kinda hard to see, but there's definitely a forehead, eyes, nose, lips, and chubby cheeks.



































3 comments:

deanna said...

Aww, I love seeing the face ones!!!! So excited for you!!!!

marisol said...

Whoo hoo!

I can't believe that in 8 weeks he will be here. TIme has flown by!

Auburn Kat said...

How exciting! One of my good friends just had her first baby this past wk! I wish she didn't live all the way in Arkansas!