11/04/2009

NEW FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I just love the Holiday season! In addition to all the great parties, family gatherings, and food, there's all these great new beauty products. I'm tempted!

First the the MAC Holiday collection featuring these supercute compacts. I might have to treat myself to one of these eye palettes in "Devil May Dare" or "Smoke and Mirrors".









































Philosophy's "Holiday Spice & Everything Nice" sounds wonderful to me.




















Bliss "Season's Treat-ings" in my fave scent, Blood Orange & White Pepper.















L'Occitane "Hands Celebration" Set - with three great hand creams in Shea Butter, Shea Vanilla, and Lavender.

3 comments:

rachel johnson said...

These are all great gift picks. The holiday spice Philosophy would probably be my favorite...

marisol said...

Did you purchase any of the goodies using the Sephora F& F coupon?

Michelle said...

I didn't, was just window shopping. Hubby likes me putting a list together to help him shop. I did, though, just get some of the Bliss Body Butter from drugstore.com, since I had some "drugstore dollars" to use.

I'll be posting soon about a purchase I actually did make, but with a Beauty.com 20% off special.