11/09/2009

A NEW BRUSH

I've had my eye on new makeup brushes for a while. While I adore the kabuki brush I received as part of Bare Escentuals's Get Started Kit, I hate that the handle is so short. It could really use a long handle. And my blush brush is ancient and needs to be replaced.

Alas, Bare Escentuals has this brush set that includes a long-handled buki brush. I'm in love! Beauty.com is having a special sale, so I added it to my cart along with their great mineral foundation. I can't for them to arrive!

The set includes the before mentioned Handy Buki Brush, Tapered Blush Brush, Liner Brush, and two different shadow brushes. It all comes in a travel case, which I will probably use for just that - travel.


















Buffing Brushes from Bare Escentuals

1 comment:

marisol said...

Cute brush set!