11/18/2009

HOLIDAYS AT THE BUX

I was so excited to receive an email from Starbucks yesterday about their new holiday offerings.  Lo and behold, I go to the store by my work and they're all decked out in Holiday!

I had to try their new Caramel Brulee Latte alongside a peppermint brownie.  I will get the Cranberry Bliss Bar another time...

Check out their Holiday offerings here.

Also very exciting to me is their Christmas Blend.  I was pretty excited about their Thanksgiving Blend, but alas, it does not come in decaf whereas the Christmas Blend does! Yay!  So I will probably pick up a bag or two.  And also right now they're having a promotion - Spend $15 and get a Holiday Music CD.

Of the gift ideas they were offering, I saw two new ornaments - a Red Cup and a Clear Cup, a coffee sampler, and red travel mugs.  I'll have a take a closer look another time.

So, the photo above, courtesy of Starbucks, is of their seasonal drinks: Gingerbread Latte, Peppermint Mocha, and the new Caramel Brulee.  Funny that even though the Peppermint Mocha is available year-round, it tastes better when the air outside is cold and it comes in a red cup from Starbucks.

2 comments:

Little Fish said...

I'm so excited for Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate. Yes, I know that you can actually get it all year round now, but somehow it just tastes better this time of year :)

BTW- thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!

marisol said...

mmmm the caramel brulee sounds like something I would like. I haven't gone to Starbucks in ages so maybe I'll stop by tomorrow morning.