11/27/2009

BLACK & WHITE FUZZINESS

Wow! I realized that I hadn't posted any of my ultrasound pictures since the first one.  Here are some more!

And another milestone - Hubby felt the baby move last night.  He hadn't been able to catch him at the right moment, but he was particularly active.  And if I wait long enough, I can actually see my belly move.  So, the baby is getting strong enough to be felt from the outside.  It was really neat to share the baby movement with Hubby.

At 12 weeks - Ultrasound part of the Sequential screening tests.  Testing results were normal - very low odds of spina bifida, Down Syndrome, and Trisomy 18.


















At 19 weeks - Anatomy Ultrasound.... All organs fully developing, and found out at this appointment that we're having a boy.


































































23 weeks - Good look at the spine.















28 weeks






1 comment:

Auburn Kat said...

Oh wow! how exciting!