10/06/2009

IF...

























I can't do much for shoe shopping these days. Pregnancy threatens shoe size, for the larger. It might or might not happen, and if it does it might or might not be permanent. I can already feel a little tightness in my shoes, but not a shoe size change. If my feet were to grow, and I would need to buy new shoes, I probably wouldn't spend what I normally would.

But if I weren't pregnant, and if my feet were not to grow, I would totally buy these booties. They're so cute! And they might actually be comfortable!

On a pregnancy clothes related note: I bought some more pieces for my winter wardrobe - the peacoat I mentioned before, as well as two turtleneck sweaters (in red and cream) and a dolman-sleeve sweater (purple). All from the Gap. They arrived yesterday and I was able to try on the coat. It's def maternity - don't think I could wear it without the belly underneath. I have a small belly now, and it looks like too much material as it is.

5 comments:

Little Fish said...

cutest shoes ever!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Those are really cute!! If you're not looking to spend too much I think they have a knockoff of these (and the ones I just got from Aldo) at Payless. I know their shoe quality is not the greatest but you won't be wearing them for very long! :)

Auburn Kat said...

Those are cute shoes although I couldn't wear them in Buffalo in the winter time...=(

Grace Matthews said...

Love the shoes. H&M has a good maternity department too. I got some cute things from there when I was pregnant.

The Word Slinger Upstairs said...

I tagged you in a meme today!