10/01/2009

A CONTENDER

Just when I thought they couldn't bring me back, philosophy comes out with a completely different foundation - the supernatural superbeautiful superhealthy hybird makeup spf 20.

I don't have a preference for either liquid or powder. I just happen to be using the Bare Minerals because I like how it feels. But traveling with it? It's not the easiest. And I'm wondering how my skin would react once it starts to dry out (more) this Winter.

This, on the other hand would seem easier to travel with and not dry the skin. It's got sunscreen, to boot!

For me, it's a def must check out.

1 comment:

rachel johnson said...

I am really interested in this new foundation, too... I am not really a "foundation" person, but I need to wear more sunscreen and my skin does need some evening out. I think I will try it!