9/29/2009

LEAF LOVE
























Since I cannot shop too much for anything, I'm looking more at accessories. This lovely leaf necklace from Banana Republic is right up my alley. It's even on sale. Very tempting.

I did manage to buy a couple of rings to wear for the time being. They're not exactly high quality, but they look cute and don't look like they'll fall apart.

One is this silver-tone flower ring:















Another is this silver-tone stacking ring:















Both came from Kohl's and they were both on sale, so I didn't really spend all that much. I'm currently wearing them on my right hand. I am able to wear one ring on my left hand. I will most likely get my wedding ring sized when I take it in for it's semi-yearly inspection.

Right now, I'm also really interested in scarves. They seem to be the big thing this Fall.

No comments: