9/16/2009

FALL PLEASE!

Fall is my favorite season, though I do enjoy a good Summer.

I've talked about this before, but I cannot help myself - it bears repeating.

I love Fall foods - anything pumpkin and apple, warm comfort foods, etc. Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks (as previously posted) and I've already had a few of them (and a pumpkin scone, and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin...) Food Network featured Apple recipes in their weekly newsletter - so want to try Ina Garten's Pear, Apple, & Cranberry Crisp.

I love Fall fashion - sweaters, long pants, and boots. This is a bigger deal now that I'm pregnant. All the maternity pants I've bought are, well, pants! It was so warm over the weekend that wearing jeans was a tad too warm. The only shorts that fit me belong to Hubby. So, here's to hoping for cooler weather so that I won't overheat in my maternity corduroys.

I love Football! Well, love is a strong word, but I do enjoy staying in to watch games and have people come over. Perhaps I'll do some more cooking!

I love watching the leaves turn color. Who doesn't!

So, Fall, get here already!

3 comments:

Little Fish said...

I miss summer, but happy Fall to you!

marisol said...

I really like fall & spring. I think those are my favorite seasons. It will be interesting to see how Fall will be in SF this year. We barely had a summer here.

Grace Matthews said...

I totally agree. The Fall has always been my favorite as well. I love pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin fudge, pumpkin candles, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin lotion, pumpkin....well you get the picture :)