9/17/2009

BE MATTE

Bare Escentuals has come out with a new Matte formula for their already great Bare Minerals foundation. As a bearer of oily skin, this is great news. Although the original formula isn't that bad, an additional oil fighter will be very much beneficial. My pregnancy skin isn't too oily so I don't need it right now, but if it goes back to its oily self post-baby, I will definitely check it out.

Also a great change, a new sifter top. This isn't a huge deal for me, but perhaps for travelling it will make things easier. I currently use small Pyrex bowls to do my swirl & tapping of the powder. It works for me. I did this when I was using Philosophy's old foundation Complete Me.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE Bare MInerals! I started it using it about two years ago and have never looked it back. Nothing makes my skin look better! I will definitely have to try this new formula out after winter. In the winter my skin tends to be overly dry. :(

Little Fish said...

Oh I looooove the new sifter, but I also love your idea of the pyrex bowl. I never thought of that!

Grace Matthews said...

Yay! I have oily skin too so I can't wait to try this.

marisol said...

BE never worked on me. I have dry skin & I always felt like it was caked on. But this new formula has been getting great reviews.

Auburn Kat said...

I love bare minerals! My skin is a pain in the butt. It gets extremely dry so I always have to put on tons of mosturizer (wow, I can't figure out how to spell that this morning!) then my skin becomes oily. Maybe I should try this...