8/28/2009

THANKS!

Thanks for all the well wishes. I don't mean to put people in a bad mood, just wanted to inform what I'm going through.

We're keeping a positive outlook and my last doctor's visit made me feel much better. I still have to be mindful, but am hoping to find joy in the tasks of outfitting a baby's room and buying maternity clothes. My bump is starting to stick out and I'm really excited about it.

This whole ovarian cyst thing seems to be a really common occurrence in women. I can only wonder what would have happened were I to not get pregnant. It would have just continued to grow until who knows what...burst, twists? It would eventually have caused me some serious pain and I would have had no idea what was going on. I'm just rambling here, but it seems like this is something that should be checked. I now sorta wish that I had an ultrasound before I even got pregnant, and then I could have had this taken care of. I have a sneaking suspicion if this were a male problem, there would be more education about it. Just sayin'.

What is the solution? I don't know. But ladies, be mindful of your bodies. It could be trying to tell you something.

No comments: