8/11/2009

RING BLING

I have a confession to make. I can't get my wedding ring on. It just doesn't fit.

It was a pretty snug fit before, but with the pregnancy, I've gotten puffier though only gaining a couple of pounds. Sad. I've been wearing my right hand ring on it for the time being, but it's not my wedding ring. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I could get it resized, but I don't want to have it done again once I get extra big. And the store location near my house closed, and now the nearest and only Washington State location is over an hour's drive away. Ugh!

But I saw this ring in an email from Banana Republic. Perhaps I'll just buy a special "pregnancy ring" in a larger size.

3 comments:

Jenny Georgio-who said...

I don't like costume jewelry so I'd nix that idea. I do however recommend that you go get our ring sized (you said it was tight before) and then you can just wear it on a chain around your neck.

Good luck with the pregnancy!

Michelle said...

I probably will end up getting it sized. Le *sigh*. But I will wait until I have to get my ring inspected, some time in November.

Yvett said...

Definitely get it sized but wait until after you have the baby. Your shoe size and ring size might change. Wear in on a chain in the meantime. Everyone will understand.