8/08/2009

NEWS

So, I've been kinda been slacking on the posting here on this blog. I was pretty good about posting every weekday. But a lot is happening as I eluded to earlier. And now I'm ready to share.

Yes, lots have been going on. And here it is...

I'm pregnant!

Hubs and I are very excited, but decided to hold off on sharing the news until I was past the first trimester. And as of today, I'm 14 weeks. Things are going well right now, though I did have the typical first trimester symptoms that pretty much kept me lacking energy to do my everyday routine. Hubby was really great during this spell which lasted about 3 weeks. But now my energy is back and I'm feeling quite normal. It's not showing right now, but it will soon from what I hear. I even bought a maternity shirt, dress, and one of those Bella Bands. But not needing them for the time being.

We don't know what it is as of yet - that won't happen until about 20 weeks. But the due date is February 1st, 2010.

And here it is...
















Taken at 12 weeks. Baby's quite the wiggle worm, it kept moving!

12 comments:

wyn said...

This is the most wonderful news and now we know why you sat on it for this time. Congratulations!! :)

Jenny Georgio-who said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news!!!! I'm very happy for you!

footprint1979 said...

I've been a reader for quite awhile. Congratulations on your new family member!!

deanna said...

Awe congrats! So happy for you!

rachel johnson said...

oh, congratulations! Such fabulous news! xoxo

Kristina said...

CONGRATS!!

A Little Pink... said...

Ohhhhhhh, congratulations Michelle!!! What great news!!! I'm so happy for you! :)

jae said...

OMG!!! I just checked in after how long??..?? Yay for you! A tiny little baby!

Congratulation! I hope everything is wonderful!

..::Paulina::.. said...

Congrats, Michelle! That is so exciting!

Lesli said...

congratulations on your joyful news!! :)

Yvett said...

Congratulations once again, Michelle! How were you able to keep it to yourself?

marisol said...

OMG.... so happy for you Michelle. Congratulations to you both!