8/24/2009

CITRUS FIZZ

In my hunt to find non-alcoholic ways to quench my thirst, I have come upon San Pellegrino's Aranciata and Limonata. They are sparkling juices of Orange and Lemon, respectively. What I like about them is that they contain real juice and less sugar than other drinks of its kind. They are quite refreshing and not to sweet. Right now, it's my new favorite thing and I'm seeing them more in restaurants as well!























As I was musing to a friend, I don't miss alcohol all that much, but I do miss that I can drink alcohol. It's all for good, however, and I don't begrudge it at all.

3 comments:

Little Fish said...

When I was a kid my parents brought some of the San Pellgrino Orage home from Italy and I've been obsessed ever since.

It tastes nothing like orange soda which is disgusting.

marisol said...

Do you have a Trader Joe's near you? I am obsessed with their Pomegranate Limade. So good!

Michelle said...

Fish, you are so right. Orange soda is a poor substitute.

Marison, I'll have to check that out next time I go to TJ's. They're in the area, but are far enough where I need to make a special trip.