7/16/2009

IS IT WORTH IT?

I saw this new lip balm by philosophy, called "kiss me tonight". It's meant to be an overnight lip treatment. But it's $20.

I'm known to indulge in pricey beauty treatments, but is this truly worth the price? I'm pretty happy with their regular kiss me lip gloss and it costs less with more product. The reviews say "yes", but I'm not so sure.

On another philosophy note, I was looking through the Nordy's Anniversary Sale catalog and could not find the big bottles of purity cleanser or any other products. Instead, they have small bottles of shower gels at reduced prices and an Unconditional Love perfume set.

Oh wait...here it is on the site. A little more than previous years, but still a good value. Whew!

3 comments:

Little Fish said...

Call me old school, but I put regular old Vaseline on my lips every night before bed and they are soft and lovely.

Auburn Kat said...

I'm with LF, I use Vaseline too every night and love it.

I still have yet to try anything from Philosphy!

marisol said...

I think I am staying up til midnight to shop at the Nordies sale. I am bad...

If you are looking for an inexpensive lip balm, try Smith's Rosebud Salve. I use so much and it has helped my chapped and often dry lips. i also exfoliate them so that may also be helping in keeping them soft. You can buy that salve at Sephora for like $6 and it comes in a tin can.