5/07/2009

SECRET CRUSH...NOT SO SECRET

I've got nothing today. Nothing interesting to post.

But then I have I ever mentioned by secret crush?

Hubby even knows about it. And he actually approves. Because he rocks the bald head. And some day, Hubby will be bald, too.

























I'm not big on celebrity crushes or anything, but Jason Statham really does it for me. He's cute, plays good roles in movies (most of the time), and isn't too pretty. He's manly and bad ass, but a little bit sensitive.

Plus, accents are hot.

6 comments:

Little Fish said...

Yum!!

Yvett said...

Good choice, Michelle, good choice.

Tina said...

I'm a long time lover of Jason Statham from way back. Definitely sexy, intense and that bod! :-)

Jenny Georgio-who said...

Just found your blog. Love it :) Jason does great movies for the most part.... movies like Crank excluded. Love the accent too. Tres hot!

emigre said...

I concur! He's always in action flicks, wish they'd cast him in a romantic comedy one day.

Princess Kitten B said...

mmmm I love him.