4/30/2009

SKIMMERS REVISITED

I love my new Ecco shoes, but they're not quite for walking. I need to reconsider a more casual walking around shoe. I am considering a pair of the skimmers that look like sneakers. And of course, they *must* be comfy - I'll be walking in them, a lot.

Like these ones by Keen.


























Or like this sporty flat by Naturalizer.

























Skechers has a couple pair of this sneaker skimmer, here and here.




































You get the idea... Looks like I'll have to hit the shops...again.

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Skechers are pretty comfy

I ended up getting leather ballet flats. I didn't know they were called skimmers...

DKNY has a nice dark grey pair out, but they only had it in a 7 and I needed a 7.5 or an 8

Auburn Kat said...

I have a pair of ecco's and absolutely love them!