4/06/2009

QUESTION TO THE LADIES

To the millions of ladies that read this blog, I need your input.

It could be considered a sensitive topic, of sorts.

I need to know about anti-perspirants.

More specifically, which ones actually are CLEAR and DO NOT MESS UP CLOTHES?

I have already talked about my fab new blue dress. It's a sleeveless one that requires the use of clear anti-perspirant. I plan on wearing it to multiple events and don't want it ruined.

Currently, I'm using Dove Ultimate Clear. It says it doesn't leave white marks on clothes...but does it really? And, I'm not all that much in love with it. In my opinion, it doesn't last ALL DAY as it claims.

So Ladies...Any input on this subject?

6 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

That is a good question! I use the same deodorant as you do...

MerrieB said...

I use Secret Clinical Strength. The trick is that you put it on at night, so in the am there's no white streaks, and I've found it works pretty well. But I didn't like the Suave knock off.

Meg said...

I use a crystal block deodorant and while I don't think it is technically antiperspirant I think I've had less issues with it than traditional antiperspirant deodorants -- and I've had no problems with staining whatsoever.

Lys said...

I'm a Secret gal - seems to work wonders. Plus I have that little spongy thing that works should I have a bit more than norm. on :)

Ginger said...

I don't know if it exists... when I worked for Unilever I know they were trying really hard to improve all their formulas, but I don't know if any company has got it right yet!

As an FYI, Dove and Degree are the same formula. A lot of people don't know that but it's true! Though I still like using Degree!

lgk said...

I'm a Dove Unscented girl to the core. I've ruined too many shirts that I'll never go back. Works well, lower aluminum content than the "Clinical Strength" ones out there that I've seen. However, I will occasionally use Weleda's spray deodorant. All natural, smells great!