4/24/2009

MORE DELICIOUSNESS FROM DKNY


















Have you seen this latest iteration from DKNY? It's Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, which adds the scents of grapefruit, apricot, and florals.

I haven't smelled it myself, but it's definitely piqued my interest. Grapefruit is one of my favorite scents (in addition to orange, apple, laundry detergent).

So to recap...The Be Delicious line:
Be Delicious (the original): Fresh apple scent

















Red Delicious: More sweet than the original, with the addition of vanilla and berry scents

















Delicious Night: A scent for evening

















I seriously do not need any more perfumes as I don't go through them that quickly. But the Fresh Blossom might be so different from my currents ones that it might be worth a splurge. It's worth a sniff, however, because I'm just that curious.

Current perfume wardrobe: Marc Jacob Daisy, Velvet Tuberrose from Bath & Body Works, philosophy Amazing Grace.

Past perfumes: DKNY Be Delicious, Polo Sport for Women, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, philosophy Falling in Love

Not to mention the various samples and whatnot...

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Oooooooooo I must smell. I've been wearing green apple the last couple years!

wyn said...

Oooh, that does sound so delightful! I just love how they have created this whole line of fragrances to cover everyone or cover every mood one person can have! Wouldn't a sampler set of all the fragrances just be so adorable??

ATeaLeaf said...

Be Delicious Fresh Blossom sounds delightful. I might have to hit up the mall soon and check this scent out! :)

Amber said...

I don't think I have smelled any of those! I love perfume though! I have always wanted a "signature scent" that reminds everybody of me, but I just can't seem to quit switching perfumes!! HA!

marisol said...

I didn't know that they came out with a new one. I currently have Be Delicious and I really like it. I like the smell of Red Delicious but it didn't smell delicious on me at all. And I got Delicious Night as a gift and I did not like it.

In rotation I have Be Delicious, Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue, Ralph Lauren Blue & Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

Yvett said...

I've wear Red Delicious and love it, so I'm excited about these new scents!

I read somewhere that wearing grapefruit scent makes people look younger. Something about the smell makes people think of youth. That's the reason I buy Pink from the Gap.

Princess Kitten B said...

MY Faves!! I did however, discover a new one but I'm not telling anyone what it is! :)