4/01/2009

I GOT NOTHING

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S, YA'LL.

I got nothing, as nothing too exciting going on.

Did get a facial last night and it was sooooo relaxing. She wasn't too pushy with the products since my skin is in pretty good condition. They use GM Collin products. Although they are very nice, they are, frankly, expensive. I'm not in the mood for switching considering my current regimen is doing just fine, thank you.

Tonight, we're going to the gym again. Twice in one week! This is starting to become a habit, but that is the point. Actually, as I was telling my sis-in-law, I don't mind going to the gym. I like doing the elliptical. But going alone can be boring. But now it seems Hubby is more keen on going, especially after he's gained a few (or more) pounds since his promotion to a desk job. He can now understand my predicament, I also am desk-bound. Hard to be active at work when you have to sit at a desk. (I envy those companies with the treadmill desks.) Though, he has mentioned other co-workers using exercise balls as chairs.

That's all I've got. Oh, but go check out Google's new initiative: CADIE.

1 comment:

Little Fish said...

mmmm... facials are heaven!