3/25/2009

I'LL TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT















A year ago, Starbucks launched the "My Starbucks Idea" web site. It's a place where you can tell Starbucks how you really feel. Or tell them your ideas on how to make Starbucks better for you.

I submitted my idea right away. I hadn't really thought about it since. Until I got the email newsletter.













See the "Dark Chocolate Mocha" idea? THAT'S ME! For some reason, I created my login using my real name.

So, the Espresso Truffle Mocha? Thank ME, for that.

It's an awesome drink, too.

*Starbucks didn't tell me any of this or send me anything special. Except this little blurb saying my idea has launched. Woo hoo!














**I'll admit, it's not exactly an everyday drink though. It's pretty rich. Along the same line of coffee drinks using the hot chocolate base is the Salted Caramel Mocha. OMG delish. Get a short or tall though, it's beyond rich.

6 comments:

deanna said...

That's the coolest thing ever!!!! Although, they should have gave u SOMETHING...oh well

Little Fish said...

OMG- that's so fun!

Perhaps, I'll tell them that I'm like more non-coffee, white chocolate options (ie white chocolate hot chocolate).

Amber said...

Wow! That's really awesome!! I agree, I can't believe they didn't send you anything. Maybe a giftcard or some Starbucks goodies are on their way to you! :)

marisol said...

How cool! Too bad that they didn't notify you.

Shoshanah said...

That's pretty awesome. Congrats!

Lesli said...

That is super cool. But I am a little disappointed you didn't get a gift card or some free coffee beans or something for your brilliant idea!

But good job! I like stories like this. :)