2/19/2009

WITH HAND

I got tagged for this fun penmanship meme by Wyn!

This one is a little more work than the usual memes, as it involves writing things. By Hand. On Paper.

And then scanning them for the world to see.

Here's what you do:
(1) Write your real name and/or username.
(2) Are you left- or right-handed?
(3) Which are your favorite letters to write?
(4) Which are your least favorite letters to write?
(5) Write "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
(6) Tag 5 or so people.

I didn't bother tagging but if you play along, let me know in the comments!

























1. Michelle, Grown-Up Girlie
2. Right-Handed
3. g M j f
4. o 5 <-- I know, not a letter but whatev!
5. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. I accidentally wrote "log" instead of "dog", hence the funny looking "d".
6. Play along!

2 comments:

wyn said...

You have such fun handwriting! Thanks for playing!

Auburn Kat said...

This looks like fun!