2/11/2009

WEDDING SEASON

While Spring is just a hint of thought, I have to be mindful of the Wedding season that is fast approaching. I have 3 weddings on the radar. I'm not in any of them, which is fine by me. But it does mean that I need to think about dresses, if not start shopping for one.

In one wedding, Hubby's a groomsman. I'm thinking I'll go for a simply cut dress, but in a dressier fabric. I guess one would call it semi-formal.

The other weddings are for cousins on different sides of the family. I can probably get away with wearing the same dress for both weddings. It depends.

It sure has been a while since I've been shopping, now that I think about it. For some reason, I'm just not all that excited about doing it. I don't even know what's out there or what the trends are anymore. I used to be more in tuned to these things. *sigh* It's these times, I suppose. At least I have a pretty good inventory of dress shoes...

Also to help me out, I have gift cards to Banana Republic, Macy's, and Nordstrom that I received to Christmas.

At BR, I love this floral print dress (and it's currently on sale for $99.99!):
UPDATE: After see this dress in person, I'm going to pass. The coloring is different in person, which will not work for me.

























At Nordy's, I still love this ruffle wrap dress (but would go with the blue):
























Unfortunately, this dress is not in stores so I would have to order it online, and I'm not a fan of ordering clothes online. I really need to try the stuff on first.

At Macy's, I love this new Spring dress from INC:















As much as I love browsing online, I really need to get to the shops....

2 comments:

Little Fish said...

Love them all, especially the Nordstroms dress!

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.