2/27/2009

TO FLAT

This Spring, I am determined to shoe shop. Specifically, for a great pair of flats. I need something that is comfortable so that I can wear them to work. But, I want something that is also stylish and fun. This is an often blogged topic by me, but something about seeing the sun a bit more has gotten me into thinking about some fun flats again.

I'm a big fan of the ballet-style flat. However, I haven't found a pair that fit comfortably. They're either too narrow and squish my toes, are uncomfortable, or have little support.

Some cute ones I've found online:

Ecco Bouillon Ballerina Flat: They're Ecco, so they're probably very comfy
























Cole Haan 'Air Sierra' Flat: Because they have the Nike Air technology, these not only look neat but are also comfy (but soooo pricey!). Love the tortoise look.

























Old Navy Sueded-Trim Canvas Ballet Flat: A little too casual for work, but I can't help but love the cute print in the Red.

























Nine West and J.Crew also have some really cute pairs. But when it comes down to it, I just have to go to the shops and try one some shoes.

1 comment:

Auburn Kat said...

I love wearing flats!!! Those are all really cute.