2/05/2009

SONIC QUEST: UPDATE

As we were driving to our friends' house to watch the Superbowl, I was noting about how the area is still growing as evidenced by the cleared lot. There is still building going on.

It was Hubby who saw it first.

A sign: Sonic Drive-In...Now Hiring.

There's nothing there yet but an empty cleared lot, but soon it will be a Sonic. Within closer driving distance than the other Sonic (on the other side of the mountains from me). It's now a whole lot closer and we actually know people who live in the area.

Very exciting developments, indeed.

We're already planning on visiting once they open, though didn't see when that will actually happen. It's OK, we're used to waiting for Sonic.

3 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

I miss having a Sonic nearby!

..::Paulina::.. said...

What?!? Where?!?

marisol said...

ok so I have heard all these awesome things about Sonic. When I lived in the Valley, they had one so I was pretty excited to try it. Sadly, I was disappointed. It was not good at all. I went back another time and ordered something else and that too was not good.