2/02/2009

MY WEEKEND




















Our first weekend back from vacation was a very productive one. During the week after work, we were both so tired that we didn't get a whole lot done. Taking a vacation does that to you. Work piles up... I'm still not all caught up, but getting close.

It could have been more productive, but it was hard to muster up any energy. We went out to breakfast at one of our favorite places, the Black Diamond Bakery. Then we went home and played Lego Indiana Jones all day. I know this doesn't sound all that productive, but in between, I did laundry, dishes, changed the sheets on the bed, and a general straightening of the house. Our roomie moved out during the week, which freed up a whole lot of space in our spare room and garage. Also managed to upload vacation pics and one video onto the computer (but haven't really organized them yet...soon!). It was fun to kinda zone out on something fun, and it was something Hubby and I can do together. Those Lego games are really good. And the laundry is almost done...we had a lot!

We also went to visit some friends to watch the Superbowl, so we did manage to leave the house as well. I thought the Doritos ads were some of the best ones.

I could have really used another day off, but then work would pile again....

4 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

I have a three day wknd in a couple of weeks and I can't wait for a little break!

Lys said...

Lego Jones and I - SO not BFF! That game pissed me off in 5 minutes. Of course I bookmarked it because that will be one of those challenges I must try - at least to get to the next level...

Michelle said...

@Lys I have to admit it's kinda hard in the beginning, but playing it with Hubby, it was a lot easier.

Paula said...

My hubby and I play Lego Indiana Jones ALL THE TIME! I love it! Sounds liek you had a fun and productive weekend- those are the best!