2/04/2009

KISS ME WITH SUNSCREEN

I was perusing philosophy's website to see their seasonal offerings related to Valentine's Day, when I spied this...

Their Kiss Me lip balm that I adore is now even better - it has spf 20!

It does cost a tad more than before, but it's well worth it. I swear, I use this stuff all the time (I keep one in my desk at work) and it lasts a really long time.

Very exciting news indeed.

As for the gifts...

These Candy Hearts lip shines are adorable, but I have so many lip shines that I don't really need them. Fun to look, though.

4 comments:

Fabulously Broke said...

I bought the LaVanile lip balm but this one looks interesting too..

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."

Auburn Kat said...

I think I'm one of the few people who have never tried anything from Philosphy!

Paula said...

I love the title 'Kiss me Lip Balm" I might have to purchase this sometime soon :)

marisol said...

Gotta love Philosophy for adding SPF to their products.