2/25/2009

EXACTLY WHAT'S NEEDED

I'm very intrigued by this new product from Spanx, the wonderful makers of the "Power Panties" and other slimming undergarments.

Now, I admit that I'm a victim of "chub rub", where my inner thighs rub together and pretty much chafes the skin. It's uncomfortable. Although I know my weight is a factor, it's not the only one since this would happen to me when I was younger and thin. I also wear pants quite a bit and this may not help my delicate inner thigh skin 'toughen up', so to speak. My new problem now is that even wearing regular pantyhose, I still get raw chafed skin. It's not pretty.

But this creates a problem when I actually want to wear a dress. If pantyhose is not an option, I need to seek an alternative. The whole losing weight thing is too slow. I need to be wearing a dress for the as before mentioned weddings.

I need heavy artillery. I need Spanx Hide & Sleek Slip-Suit.

I love how it slims the tummy & waist regions and protects the thighs from themselves. I'm thinking if I get this in black, I will be able to recycle some dresses that I have worn to weddings past.

Just a thought.

2 comments:

Lys said...

I swear by Spanx - esp. with dresses. Love them!

Auburn Kat said...

I've never tried them but heard they work wonders! I say go for it, why not?