2/13/2009

CROSSED OFF THE LIST

We just paid off our truck! It's seems like we've been paying for it for forever, but in actuality it's been 5 1/2 years (the loan was 6 years).

It's so nice to not have to worry about that monthly payment. Though I now get to worry about my new car payment, but I cannot complain too much.

Next on the list is paying off my student loan.

The Home Equity loan will be absorbed by the refinance so we're only making the minimum monthly payments until that it finalized.

What's left?
- Student Loan
- Car loan
- Credit Card (ongoing, as we use it for everything for air miles)
- Home Mortgage

Not too shabby. After getting the student loan paid off, we can pay more towards the car and put more away in savings.

The Title for the truck will be coming in the mail. I'll be looking for it!

4 comments:

deanna said...

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to pay something off?!?

Little Fish said...

Congrats!

Auburn Kat said...

I keep debating about paying off my car or not...

Lesli said...

Totally off the subject (well, kind of) but I saw the comment you left on my blog about the Hello Kitty Visa and, guess what? I already have one! I have had it for the past 2-3 years! :)