1/25/2009

TAN











Did you notice while I was gone. I had some posts scheduled, but not for every day.

Anyway, the Hubs and I are back at home after a long vacation in Mexico. We went to Playa del Carmen and Cancun, on the Yucatan side of the country. The weather didn't cooperate while we were in Playa, but while in Cancun we were blessed with a lot of sun.

As a result, I am tan. I really didn't mean to get so dark. I was pretty generous with the sunscreen. As a result, I also have a "raccoon tan", something I really really could go without. But I also feel like Stewie when he got a tan. I haven't been back to work yet, but my tan is sure to stand right out. I should also mentioned that we came home to snow. Not much, but it was snowing when we were picked up at the airport. We're feeling extra cold as a resort.

Hubby got a spot of color too, and that color is pink, which he explains is a color. He's not so lucky as me. He didn't get crazy lobster burn, but he doesn't have skin that tans easily.

Have lots to do, as mentioned in a previous post. Haven't unpacked yet, just checked emails and bank accounts. Can't wait until work. But, at least tomorrow's payday!

Will discuss trip more later. But for now, I need to rest from my vacation.

3 comments:

Lys said...

Welcome back!!!! Pink *is* a color - not the color one aims for when on vaca but still a color :)

Auburn Kat said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip!

Paula said...

Welcome Back!