1/29/2009

DAILY FACE ROUTINE

Interested in how I treat my skin everyday? Well, here you go...

MORNING
1. Cleanse: Cetaphil Gentle Facial Cleanser (when this runs out, I'll switch to Philosophy Purity)
2. Toner: Biomedic Conditioning Solution
3. Moisturize: Sunblock (Currently: La Roche Anthelios)
4. Treatment: Philosophy Never Let Them See You Shine Primer

EVENING
1. Cleanse: Philosophy Purity Cleanser
2. Toner: Biomedic Conditioning Solution
3. Treatment: La Roche Posay Effaclar K Acne Treament Fluid (I got this in Canada and am almost out. Will switch to Philosophy's Hope in a Bottle when that happens)
4. Moisturize: Philosophy The Present Skin Perfector

ONCE A WEEK - Exfoliate: Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

It's simple and something I do every day!

UPDATE: I forgot to mention when I originally posted that I got this idea to share my face routine from Fabulously Broke. She had shared hers a while back and I thought it was a great blog topic.

3 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

Mine is:

Morning - Splash water on my face and mosturize with Clinque.

Night - Take off makeup with Neutrogena Face Wipes/Makeup Remover, wash face with Cetaphil and then mosturize again.

Michelle said...

Kat - so your one of those girls with good skin, eh? I'm so jealous. My skin is high-maintenance.

marisol said...

Lilan at the Daily Cookie talked about this and I posted my routine for winter.

Morning:
Wash face with Origins’ Never a Dull Moment
Moisturize with Origins’ Have a Nice Day (I use this one in the morning since it has an SPF of 15)

Night:
To remove MU I use Philosophy’s Purity Foam Cleanser
To remove eye MU I use Neutrogena Oil Free Eye MU remover
Moisturize with Philosophy’s Hope in a Bottle with contains salicylic acid. Although I have dry skin, I do get break outs so I use this at night to help me combat that.
For an eye cream, I use Mary Kay’s Indulge Soothing Eye Gel

Weekly:
Once a week, I will use Mary Kay’s Microdermabrasion kit. I have been using it for about a year plus and I really like how it works on my skin.

When I get break outs, I use Clinique’s Acne Solutions Spot Healing Treatment or Benefit’s Boo Boo Zap.